Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fatty McFat Fat

I have to be honest, this losing weight shit, it sucks. Changing your whole way of thinking about food sucks. It aint easy, it aint for the weak and let me tell ya, it pretty much aint for no one. These last few weeks have been very trying for myself and for my husband. Between new jobs, pay cuts and personal issues, my head has been spinning and I'm trying so hard to keep a grip on shit. Ive been in a serious funk lately and its all I can do to hang on, because quitting is not an option (as we have previously discussed in case you weren't paying attention!) After my gain last week, I somehow managed to lose 1.5 pounds this week.Which is by pure LUCK because I ate like CRAP the last few days. But hey, I'll take it! So back on the wagon as of today. Its a new week and I'll be damned if I let fat be the winner!


Do or Die...

No comments:

Post a Comment