Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today I realized...

That I am really doing this. It's really becoming part of my life. Not just something I'm "doing". I wake up and I don't think about food as much. I enjoying our work outs and look forward to them...Mostly lol I've lost weight, which is a really awesome motivator. I'm very excited to see changes and where I will be in 6 months, a year...2 years.

I packed my minivan up today with Taaj's baby stuff. High chair, changing table, Einstein jumper, portable swing, infant car seat, toddler bed with mattress and some clothes....I figure, its going to be 2-3 years until we have more children, and by then I'll want new fancy stuff. Besides the fact its taking up A LOT of space in my home for no reason. So, off tomorrow they go for another child to enjoy. It's bittersweet. It makes me sad to see it all go, but I know I need to. Just makes it that more important that I get healthy.

Keep my eye on the prize...

No comments:

Post a Comment