Sunday, May 29, 2011

The incredible shrinking woman!

It's been what seems forever since I updated. Things are still going strong. I've had a few rough patches, but nothing that made me want to quit, cuz I'm still losing!

Last night, I went thru my whole wardrobe and tried on every single item. Umm I dont have much left LOL Things that were once snug and tight are just too big!! It's amazing to see it like that! But what a shame that MOST of those clothes BARELY got worn!! Oh well, I can buy new CUTER clothes soon! My fav capres that are maybe a few months old are starting to get loose on me now too!

Other then this...Life is good.

Do or Die...

3 comments:

  1. Keep going Lea. I am proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girl! You look amazing inside and out! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete