So I get the genius idea to do a little mini workout. Refresh my memory AND Bur has never seen it. So, win-win right? There was nothing "little" about this workout might I add. Here's what I learned last night:
- Not only am I fat, I'm grossly out of shape.
- I think I ruptured my spleen.
- Sweatin' to the Oldies involves a lot of sweat.
- We did a LOT more then I thought we could!
- 3 years ago I could run almost a mile (thats a lot for a fatty people), not so much today...YET
I'm glad we did though. I was a LOT of fun, just like I remembered. This will be our work-out 3 times a week.