Thursday, April 14, 2011

In full swing!

Today is the first day we put our workout schedule in full swing. 20 minuted of walking (3/4 mile) and another night of Richard. Tonight, he kicked my ass.

I had steak today. I dont feel guilty...Moving on.

My new eating plan hasn't started yet. I'm still phasing out all the stuff thats not so good from the house, after all, I cant afford to just throw it away lol But I'm definitely gearing up for a healthy fridge and pantry! Im looking forward to learning how to cook lighter. Should be interesting. Short entry tonight, I'm pooped!

1 comment:

  1. I seen where you said you have diabetes. One of the best things you can do is take you some cinnamon, it helps to regulate your blood sugar. You can put it in your oatmeal every morning. Good Luck and wishing you a happier lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete