Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First real workout!

Well color me awesome! We did it. We did the entire Sweatin' to the Oldies DVD. 90 minutes. Sure, we took a 15 min break in between, but hey, we're fat...we gotta break at some point. I feel awesome. Accomplished. I have momentum. I know I can do this.

I'm hungry. Need time my dinner a little better next time.

We decided once a month we'll take pics of us, in our undies...Side, front and back. Oh.My. Have you ever seen a pic of your self, sans clothes? Not so pretty LOL But hey it's me...And I want to watch myself shrink. We also took our measurements. Just about finished off that poor tape measure.

This is good. I'm ready for this life change. Losing weight for good isn't just about being smaller, it's a journey that changes your life forever. That's what I'm ready for. I'm doing this for me. It's been a long time since I've done something major just for Lea. I like it. I need it. I deserve it.

Today, I want to be healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Lea!!! 90 minutes is a long time to exercise!

    Your positive attitude towards this journey is such a pleasure to read about! I wish more people would see exercising and eating healthy as pampering themselves.

    You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete